st: AW: Exporting simple counts from 3-way table

Subject   st: AW: Exporting simple counts from 3-way table
Date   Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:58:51 +0200

<>

-contract- has a zero option that may be of use to you

*************
sysuse auto, clear
contract foreign rep78, zero
list, noobs

You can transfer its output into Excel afterwards in no time via

xmlsave "myfile", doctype(excel)
!start myfile.xml

HTH
Martin