Re: st: RE: exlogistic for survival data?

From   roland andersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: exlogistic for survival data?
Date   Wed, 15 Apr 2009 20:18:19 +0200

One of the problems is that I get infinite confidence intervals. I
also doubt if I can use more than one explanatory variables as I have
only 15 deaths.
That is why I think I need an exact method.

Roland