Re: st: p-values seem too low after regress with cluster option

From   Erasmo Giambona <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: p-values seem too low after regress with cluster option
Date   Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:00:35 +0200

Dear Eva and Garry,

Thanks very much for your help. Would that imply by any means that I
should avoid clustering in my case? Naively, it seems like I am
shrinking my sample from 304 to only 9 observations. Hope you can
comment on this.

Regards,

Erasmo