st: AW: apologies..

Subject   st: AW: apologies..
Date   Sat, 11 Apr 2009 22:02:15 +0200

<>

I am forwarding this on behalf of Tarun. I hope somebody can help him...

HTH
Martin

Von: Tarun Sharma [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Samstag, 11. April 2009 21:59
An: undisclosed-recipients:
Betreff: apologies..

regards,,
i took ur email id from one of the stata forums..i was trying to do pcf
analysis using stata but was clueless when after doing rotate command
nothing changed..i got the same output with factor1 and factor loadings for
my variables and their uniqueness..any clue why it shud be so?
can u envisage why it shud be so?