RE: st: adjusted Mann-Whitney/Wilcoxon test

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: adjusted Mann-Whitney/Wilcoxon test
Date   Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:08:10 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you Roger. I would like to use -somersd-, but I keep getting an error. What am I doing wrong?

Here using the cancer data.

. which somersd
c:\ado\stbplus\s\somersd.ado
*! Author: Roger Newson
*! Date: 04 August 2008

. sysuse cancer
(Patient Survival in Drug Trial)

. somersd   died age , cluster(  drug )
       tidotforsomersd():  3499  tidottree() not found
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error
r(3499);

Thank you,
Ricardo