Re: st: Re: Numeric variable (in Excel) with some string cases: To destring without loosing the text information

From   Jia Xiangping <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Numeric variable (in Excel) with some string cases: To destring without loosing the text information
Date   Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:20:22 +0800

I tried the syntax on the computer of my colleague and it works. No
idea why it is not working on my own. I just uninstalled Stata and
reinstall it. It works.  Thanks all. Never thought this might be a
solution....

Xiangping Jia