st: Simultaneous Equations with a endogenous variables

From   "McCullough, Kathleen" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Simultaneous Equations with a endogenous variables
Date   Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:56:50 -0400

We have a panel dataset.  We are trying to run simultaneous equations system in which the left hand side variables are included in the other equations.  We considered using reg3, however, one of the four equations has a left hand side dummy variable.  Does anyone know a way to alter reg3 or use a similar procedure to solve this problem?  I appreciate your help.

Thanks!