Re: st: Survival analysis and weights - what changed in Stata 10?

From   Bryan Sayer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Survival analysis and weights - what changed in Stata 10?
Date   Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:11:23 -0400

I haven't looked at what is available in Stata, however I know that they are doable. SUDAAN has it.

Bryan Sayer
Health Data Systems and Analysis (HDSA) Center
Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:00
Phone: (614) 442-7369
FAX:  (614) 442-7329
[email protected]
www.s-3.com

Sergiy Radyakin wrote:
as a follow up, I just found what changed here:
http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?whatsnew

 13.  sts list does not support standard errors and confidence intervals
         when the data are stset with pweights.  However, when option at()
         was also specified, standard errors and confidence intervals were
         reported, but these were inappropriate for sampling-weighted data.
         As such, they are no longer reported.

Is there any way to get the correct SEs then?

Many thanks,
   Sergiy Radyakin