Re: st: RE: SAS Transport

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: SAS Transport
Date   Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:14:35 -0400

Ben, another solution if you have SAS but not Stat/Transfer installed
and working on your computer is to use Dan Blanchette's program
-usesas-.
Type -findit -usesas- from within Stata.
His web page for the program is at
http://www.cpc.unc.edu/services/computer/presentations/sas_to_stata/usesas.html.

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]