st: RE: RE: Graph showing ORs (or RRs) and confidence intervals

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Graph showing ORs (or RRs) and confidence intervals
Date   Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:56:37 +0100

-db eclplot- takes a while )about 12 seconds) to load for me, too. I am using a fully up-to-date Stata 10.1 (according to the output of -update query-), under Microsoft Windows XP. I suppose the problem might be the sheer size of the dialog (77KB).

Roger

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
National Heart and Lung Institute