Re: AW: st: AW: AW: conditional logit problem

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: AW: st: AW: AW: conditional logit problem
Date   Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:09:22 +0100 (CET)

Dear Annalisa,

Sorry for adding trivial points. I'm not econometrician and discovered the
difference few time ago...However  I think that you raised an important
Stata question. If I find intersting commands, I will send it to the
Statalist

Best

 Dear Isabelle,