Re: st:how to connect a variable's value with another variable's name

From   Mandy fu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:how to connect a variable's value with another variable's name
Date   Thu, 26 Mar 2009 00:30:34 -0500

Thanks, Mr Weiss and Wade!  I appreciate your help.

Mandy