Re: st: RE: Adj-R2 becomes too low with XTIVREG2?

From   Erasmo Giambona <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Adj-R2 becomes too low with XTIVREG2?
Date   Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:34:06 +0100

Thanks Nick.

It is a very large dataset, but I would still be happy to pass it to
Mark Scaffer.

In any case, I will also try to provide more details about the
commands and the data.

I am using an unbalanced panel dataset of firms over a period of about
10 years. For both xtreg and xtivreg2 I am fitting exactly the same
model. In both cases, I cluster the standard errors at the firm level
and I use fe i(firm). In the iv-model, three of the independent
variables are assumed endogenous.

I hope I have not missed anything else.

Any hints would be appreciated,

Erasmo