Re: st: re: Group building according to given report dates and company

From   "Hua Pan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: Group building according to given report dates and company
Date   Sun, 22 Mar 2009 01:51:31 +0100

Dear Kit,
Your code is great! Thank you very much. After some small modifications I can get what I want. Thank you!

Best Regards

Hua

-------- Original-Nachricht --------