Re: st: Small sample

From   SR Millis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Small sample
Date   Sat, 21 Mar 2009 05:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

The bootstrap might be helpful to quantifying the degree of over-optimism in the initial fit of your model.  You might also want to consider the use of penalized mathods.  Frank Harrell demonstrates both approaches in his book, Regression Modeling Strategies.

Scott Millis