Re: st: output of multiple regressions in Latex + labels below

From   richard boylan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: output of multiple regressions in Latex + labels below
Date   Fri, 20 Mar 2009 11:53:42 -0500

Thanks to Roy Wada & Ben Jann for their answer.  In addition to their
response, I got this additional response from Ben Jann.

Hi Rich, I answered, but sometimes messages don't get through. My answer was:

The syntax would be

 ... scalars("yeardum Year dummies" "statedum State dummies")

ben