Re: RE: st: Build groups with the same first two numbers of SIC

From   "Hua Pan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: Build groups with the same first two numbers of SIC
Date   Fri, 20 Mar 2009 13:41:49 +0100

Dear Nick

You are right. The code von Michael is much easier then the loop, so I will take his code. So there is no need to use -capture- here.

I think -Capture- is sometimes useful for loop and I will take your advice and use "capture" behind the command that might return. Thank you for your explanation.

Best Regards

Hua
-------- Original-Nachricht --------