Re: Re: st: fully modified OLS and dynamic OLS

From   Robert A Yaffee <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: fully modified OLS and dynamic OLS
Date   Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:25:23 -0400

Peter,
  The fully modified OLS was developed by Phillips and Hansen in 1990.
Their option corrects for endogeneity and serial correlation.   The Newey-West
option is the closest thing to that but it does not necessarily correct
for endogeneity in a multivariate system.  Perhaps the 3sls in the reg3
command would give you a close approximation.
   -  Regards,
           Bob Yaffee

Robert A. Yaffee, Ph.D.
Research Professor