st: Graph of subgroups within panel

From   <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Graph of subgroups within panel
Date   Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:10:38 -0500 (CDT)

Hi statalisters,

I ask for your help once more. I am trying to get a bar
graph that has predicted values on the Y axis and bars on
the x axis representing two tothre categorical variables
i.e. organizations located in cities and that offered
methadone tx. holding all other covariates constant at their
mean and comparing these organizations based on wavenum
(1995 vs. 2005).

I used the xi3 command followed by postgr3, but the postgr3
command did not work for xttobit or xtlogit and when using
just reg it does not give me bars, but a line. It considers
the dummy a continuous variable from 0 to 1.

Is there a command like postgr3 that works with xt holding
all other covariates at their mean and that graphs different
binomial variates in the same graph?

Erick

Erick Guerrero, M.A.
Ph.D. Candidate