st: Trace in Mata (the debugging command, not the matrix function)

From   "Fabrice" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Trace in Mata (the debugging command, not the matrix function)
Date   Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:45:55 +0100

One of my concern while I'm being drawn to use Mata is that I have not been
able to identify the trace programming command, the one allowing to follow
code execution, in order to debug code (so, NOT the trace as the sum of
diagonal).

Would anyone know how to do this?

Fabrice

PS: I tried to find the answer on my own, but using search engine on the
expression "mata trace" returned tons of pages about "trace" as the matrix
expression, I could not find the needle in the haystack talking about
"trace" related to debugging