st: Forwarded: Announcement

From   Philip Ender <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Forwarded: Announcement
Date   Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:38:52 -0700

I am forwarding this to Statalist for Christine Wells, who is not a list member.

Phil Ender

Greetings,

The Southern California chapter of the American Statistical
Association is proud to announce that
Professor Colin Cameron will be the presenter at our 2009 Applied
Statistics Workshop. The topic
will be Advances in Count Data Regression.

This year's workshop will be held at Bradley International Hall at
UCLA on Saturday, March 28 from
8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. There is a discount for early registration, as
well as student discounts. Lunch
(but not breakfast) is included with your registration fee. More
information can be found at
http://www.sc-asa.org/ .

Professor Cameron is the co-author of Microeconometrics Using Stata,
as well as Microeconometrics:
Methods and applications.  Both books will be available at a
discounted price at the workshop.

Please feel free to pass this information along to any who may be interested.

Best regards,

Christine Wells
Statistical Consulting Group
UCLA Academic Technology Services