st: Re: AW: AW: ereturn list with xtivreg2

From   Davide Cantoni <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: AW: AW: ereturn list with xtivreg2
Date   Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:28:44 -0400

Well, curious... I have -adoupdate-d my -xtivreg2-, just to be sure.
When I run your example, I get in fact e(df_r) (thanks for pointing it
out in red!). But when I run my own command on my dataset, I do not
get anything:

. disp e(df_r)
.

This happens with and without clustering, with and without robust
s.e., with and without excluded instruments. In every one of these
cases, I do not have anything saved in e(df_r). My data are properly
-tsset-.

Davide