st: AW: problem in the preparation of my dataset to run a conditional logit model

Subject   st: AW: problem in the preparation of my dataset to run a conditional logit model
Date   Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:29:46 +0100

<>

Difficult case...

*************
clear*
inp siren str20 country taxrate
17251067 Spain 0.35
36320950 "Czech Republic" 0.31
45750817 Tunisia 0.33
end

g byte choice =1
compress

fillin siren country
format siren %9.0f

replace choice=0 if choice==.
bys country (taxrate): replace taxrate=taxrate[1]
drop _fillin
sort siren (country)

l, noo sepby(sir)

HTH