RE: AW: st: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: AW: st: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)
Date   Sun, 8 Mar 2009 18:06:14 -0000

I think it's fairer to say that some members of Gary King's group have
been Stata programmers. As others have pointed out, Gary seems to be
pushing R. He used to push Gauss heavily.

Richard Williams

It is a shame that Gary King doesn't use more conventional ways of
sharing his Stata programs, but that is his choice.  I notice that he
does have a relogit list serve and archives listed on his web page,
so it looks like he maintains some level of support.