[no subject]

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Chao Yawo
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. März 2009 16:31
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: AW: st: Logistic Regression_Unequal Ns (outcomes)

Thanks Martin and Richard,

I am thinking of using the relogit command, but I am wondering how i
could do so, while incorporating complex sampling design
specifications.

Should I just svyset my data and then run the relogit OR

should I just use the relogit command, but specify the weight option
on the command. Even if I do this, there is no way to specify the
strata or the sampling unit commands directly, so would my model be
estimated correctly?

thanks for all your help.

rgds, CY