Re: st: Will Stata MP be faster than Stata SE in a cluster of Playstations 3?

From   Tom Trikalinos <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Will Stata MP be faster than Stata SE in a cluster of Playstations 3?
Date   Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:05:18 -0500

i am looking for an excuse to get a PS3. If any of you make stata run
on it, please, let us know.

:)

(also, anyone run stata on an i-robot roomba?)