Re: st: double hurdle model with Tobit second stage estimation

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: double hurdle model with Tobit second stage estimation
Date   Sun, 01 Mar 2009 16:09:24 +0100

Belated answer: you are searching for -dhurdle-. It is some kind of alpha version (but an user said it worked, and it produced results that made sense, see more on the list last month), and I thought I found it around there http://www.sml.hw.ac.uk/somjaf/Stata/ (see also on the list for some suggestion on how to install it)

Nicola

P.S. I'll NOT receive/read any email but the Digest.