-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Tracy Bai
Sent: Friday, 27 February 2009 11:06 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: 'cnreg' command to fit Censored-normal regression model

I am learning how to use 'cnreg' command to fit Censored-normal
regression model, when I tried to get coefficient vector e(b), I got the
error information like below,

. display  e(b)
matrix operators that return matrices not allowed in this context
r(509);

   Matrices
      e(b)                coefficient vector
      e(V)                variance-covariance matrix of the estimators

How to fix the problem here?

Tracy