st: Fwd: question about listtex

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Fwd: question about listtex
Date   Thu, 26 Feb 2009 06:17:43 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: DENTAN <[email protected]>
Date: February 26, 2009 5:57:47 AM EST
Cc: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: question about Stata

Dear Roger Newson and collegues,
I have a question about Stata (and particularly about the function "listtex") : please, could you give me this information.

I wish to obtain numerous tables as the joined table.
These tables vary in function of sexe or age, etc ..
The numbers of the tables (VP, FP, FN, VPP, Sensibilite) are numbers which are in one or different colums (=variable) of a stata file.dta. As the presentation of the table is "not regular", I can not find how to do to inser the numbers directly in the table.

Could you tell me if there is a Stata function ("listtex" or another function) with which we can :
- built the empty table
- and say for each case (ex:VP) "insert the number of the variable X of the file.dta" (with condition : for exemple if sexe=1)

In advance thank you very much for your answer. Best  Regards
Christine Dentan