Re: AW: st: AW: Problem looping over spells for an individual

From   Ilona Carneiro <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: AW: st: AW: Problem looping over spells for an individual
Date   Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:23:43 +0100

I'm using `touse' as this is my understanding of what I need to do to make the programme "byable", and my understanding is that using "if `touse' {" should restrict the subsequent code to the 'by' variable, e.g. for the 1st individual, the programme should be run just for that individual, etc. Clearly that is not happening.

My data is stset not tsset - so can't use the rolling feature.

Ilona