st: AW: var-covar matrix from logistic regression

Subject   st: AW: var-covar matrix from logistic regression
Date   Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:01:46 +0100

<>

Re coefficients: what do you mean by "use betas in some calculations?"

After estimation, you can access them as seen in the third line here. If you
want to store them, i.e. turn the ephemeral "e(b)" into something longer
lasting, see the fourth line.

webuse lbw2, clear
logit low age lwt race2 race3 smoke ptl ht ui
di _b[age]
matrix define A=e(b)

HTH
Martin