Re: st: Accessing and changing -graph- options in a program

From   Bert Jung <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Accessing and changing -graph- options in a program
Date   Mon, 23 Feb 2009 18:45:29 -0500

Many thanks Gary.  Is there any way to restrict the `options' macro to
contain only elements allowed by -graph-?  My worry is that the
wildcard [ * ] would collect any user input and could generate an
error message at the end of the program.

Best,
Bert