Re: st: RE: Reading and Merging Multiple DBF files

From   TA Stat <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Reading and Merging Multiple DBF files
Date   Sun, 22 Feb 2009 22:20:34 +0700

Yes, I want to append all tables together.  I searched for a command
in StatTransfer, I found a FAQ related to this, but there is no
example to do it.

Pete