st: multiple graphs options

From   Tanveer Shehzad <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: multiple graphs options
Date   Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:56:28 +0100

Dear Statalisters:

I have a small question and may be a basic one but I could not find it
solution by google.

 I want to make a multiple graph of around 30 graphs by graphcombine.
After each regression, programs saves and displays the individual graphs
and finally it works OK with graph combine. But the problem is whenever
I run the program I have to close the individual graph window thirty
times as I am interested in only the combined graph and not the
individual graphs. Is there any option that stata may not show me the
individual graphs?

Best regards,

Tanveer