st: how to remove axis margin from plot

From   Hiroyuki Kawakatsu <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: how to remove axis margin from plot
Date   Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:16:13 +0000

Hi,

How can I prevent Stata from adding some extra spaces in the axis
margin at both ends of a plot? The closest I can get is

drop _all
set obs 10
gen x = _n
twoway line x x, plotr(m(zero))

The resulting graph has the x-axis margin on the right removed (which
is what I want) but not on the left. How can I get a plot with x-axis
that starts at x=1, not x=0? (For those who know R, I am looking for
an equivalent of the xaxs="i" option as in

plot(1:10, xaxs="i")

Thanks,
h.
--