st: RE: RE: The Conway-Maxwell Poisson Regression

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: The Conway-Maxwell Poisson Regression
Date   Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:19:12 -0800

Would a reference to Conway-Maxwell Poisson Regression help?  I'm not
sure what it is.  How does it differ from the usual Poisson Regression

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330
Phone: 541-737-3832
FAX: 541-737-4001

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:46 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: The Conway-Maxwell Poisson Regression

Official Stata [NB] can't do that, as consultation of the help and
manual entry for -glm- will show.

-findit Conway-Maxwell- turns up nothing user-written.

M. E.

I'm new to the list.  I was wondering if anybody is aware whether Stata
has the capacity to estimate a Conway-Maxwell Poisson Regression within
its glm command?   If not, do you know of any updates or code to perform
this estimation in Stata?