Re: st: Stanard Error for Difference in Difference cross-tabulation

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stanard Error for Difference in Difference cross-tabulation
Date   Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:18:17 -0500

While I agree with Maarten about the analysis procedure, I am unclear about the design- does "one of which" in your description refer to region or to cohort? Was there a treated cohort and a non- treated cohort within each region? Or, were there two cohorts within each region, but with treatment differing between region? Do you have a before/after differences , or are all comparisons cross- sectional?

Please lay out in more detail the design of the study

-Steve