Re: st: Estimating rare event logistic model (Relogit) with instrumental variable

Subject   Re: st: Estimating rare event logistic model (Relogit) with instrumental variable
Date   Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:01:50 -0500

Marko Bender <[email protected]>:
This is probably a less straightforward problem than it first appears--see e.g.
http://www.iwh-halle.de/d/publik/disc/4-05.pdf
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0165-1765(01)00623-1