RE: st: AW: I want to obtain Tables with all categories of every variables

From   carmen gamarra <[email protected]>
To   stata list <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: AW: I want to obtain Tables with all categories of every variables
Date   Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:40:21 +0000

Sorry, I
meant wrong. What I need is a command that allows me to get all the categories
of one variable, including those with zero values.

For
example, if I want a table of groups by age stratified by sex, and suppose that
in the group of males there isn’t value in the group of age 3, I want that the
table includes the value of that category with zero value. This is possible?

> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: st: AW: I want to obtain Tables with all categories of every variables
> Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:04:56 +0100
>
> <>

> tab1 _all
>
> HTH
> Martin

See how Windows® connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your life
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/119463819/direct/01/