Re: st: mlogit mfx table

To   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: mlogit mfx table
Date   Sun, 25 Jan 2009 00:27:23 -0500

At 06:14 PM 1/24/2009, Teresa Dale Nelson wrote:
Dear Stata community,

Can you help me with the code to compile mfx from a f-outcome mlogit
estimation WITH significance stars for outsheeting to excel.

If after the mfx command I store the estimates, I've used estout to
transfer results to an excel file.  But this is what I get -- and for
each estimate for each outcome separately:

I'm not sure how to do exactly what you want, but check out -margeff- and/or -mfx2-, available from SSC. Both have features that make it easier to output mfx results from multiple-equation methods. -margeff- is generally faster and more powerful and should be superior for mlogit; -mfx2- works with some commands that -margeff- does not support.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227
EMAIL:  [email protected]
WWW:    http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam