Re: st: How to interpret and summarize adjusted medians

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to interpret and summarize adjusted medians
Date   Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:39:10 -0500

You might want to look at the help file for -adjust-.  Here are some examples:

sysuse auto
qreg price weight length foreign
adjust
adjust, by(foreign)