Re: st: RE: R: discrete choice experiments

From   Shehzad Ali <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: R: discrete choice experiments
Date   11 Jan 2009 02:23:43 +0000

Thank you, Carlo and Martin. This is very helpful. I will order the Microeconometrics book, though it seems like it will take some time to deliver.

Thanks for the advice,
Shehzad