RE: st: RE: saving local macros

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: saving local macros
Date   Wed, 7 Jan 2009 16:20:10 -0000

I don't see that where they came from has any bearing on the question.
If you have locals accessible in your session, you can save them
(although not -save- them directly).

Ashim Kapoor

Umm the local macros are created on the way to using / saving  a data
set, so I can't just define them on my own, hence the need to save
them. They are cooked along the way.

As Maarten said I can   use " notes " but I dunno how to recover them
from notes.