Re: st: comparing beta after fitting regression models using the cluster option

From   "moleps islon" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: comparing beta after fitting regression models using the cluster option
Date   Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:47:43 +0100

I apologize for my haziness in formulating the question in the
original post- I see now that my question is unclear. What I want to
do is:

1) regress a b, cluster (c)

2) regress d g, cluster (e)

Compare the beta coefficients for b and g. Graphically the slope is
very similar but the intercept is clearly different.I tried to
dummycode the whole thing and regress it but that doesnt isolate the
beta's and gives significant results due to the offset between the two
lines.

Regards,

Moleps