Re: st: xtmixed & PROC MIXED

From   "Raphael Fraser" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmixed & PROC MIXED
Date   Mon, 5 Jan 2009 23:23:31 -0500

Thank you Joseph. I was trying to reproduce the results in Garrett
Fitzmaurice book, Applied Longitudinal Analysis p.116-7 Tables 5.3-5.5

Raphael A. Fraser, MSc
Lecturer in Biostatistics
Tropical Medicine Research Institute
Faculty of Medical Sciences