Re: st: Is there a combination of a rare event logit and a survey-weighted logit model?

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Is there a combination of a rare event logit and a survey-weighted logit model?
Date   Tue, 30 Dec 2008 11:13:46 -0600

Are you familiar with literature on case-control population studies?
It appears to be a situation similar to yours. There's a chapter by
Alastair Scott in Chambers & Skinner "Analysis of Complex Survey Data"
volume (http://www.citeulike.org/user/ctacmo/article/1036969).