Re: st: regression with dependent variable ranging from 0 to 1

Subject   Re: st: regression with dependent variable ranging from 0 to 1
Date   Mon, 29 Dec 2008 15:10:04 -0500

Try
glm, link(logit)
per
Papke, Leslie E. and Jeffrey M. Wooldridge. 1996.  Econometric Methods
for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to
    401(k) Plan Participation Rates. Journal of Applied Econometrics
11(6):619-632.