Re: st: Fractional Polynomials for Longitudinal Data

From   "Tim Wade" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fractional Polynomials for Longitudinal Data
Date   Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:47:22 -0500

Jason,   I did not review this paper in detail but it appears relevant:

 Jisheng Cui, Nick de Klerk, Michael Abramson, Anthony Del Monaco,
Geza  Benke, Martine Dennekamp, Arthur W. Musk, and Malcolm Sim
Fractional Polynomials and Model Selection in Generalized Estimating
Equations Analysis, With an Application to a Longitudinal
Epidemiologic  Study in Australia Am. J. Epidemiol. 2009 169: 113-121;
doi:10.1093/aje/kwn292.

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/169/1/113?etoc

It seems the authors apply -fracpoly- in their analysis.