Re: st: splitting a large file without reloading it in the memory.

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: splitting a large file without reloading it in the memory.
Date   Fri, 26 Dec 2008 11:04:07 -0500

Ashim,

Here is an example with the auto data.

sysuse auto