Re: st: fine tuning a combination of three graphs

From   Michael Foster <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: fine tuning a combination of three graphs
Date   Sat, 20 Dec 2008 13:48:15 -0500

that's right--I was just looking for a little help, perhaps from
someone who had used those features successfully
I get the basic idea--I just couldn't get it to work

like some of the graphing features, the instructions are rather cryptic
sadly, that particular feature is not illustrated in the graphical
guide to graphics, either